BESPOKE CORPORATE GIFTING
YOUR BRAND…OUR BISCUITS…A WINNING TEAM!
Introducing the Sweeter Way to Promote Your Business…
Our individually designed, bespoke drums house our delicious, unique recipe biscuits – after all, food and drink items are among the most popular corporate gifts to receive.
Our expert team will help ensure your business message suits your individual needs and informs your customers how much you value them. Whether you’re looking to reward clients, staff or service providers, whatever your needs, Furniss can design tailored biscuit drums for your business.
Our in-house graphic design team will work with you to create unique artwork that differentiates from your competition and helps your company to thrive within the corporate landscape, whilst ensuring your company message is reflected and your brand awareness is reinforced with every giveaway.
- Exhibition/trade show give away
- Christmas gift or birthday/anniversary gift
- Celebration – business anniversary, new premises, growth milestone
- Welcome gift for a new customer
- Thank you – staff, suppliers or customers
- Raise funds for chosen charity – QR code with link
- Prize draw – golden ticket or money off voucher
- Hamper centre piece – ideal for food / property / holiday let industries
- Long term promotional item – customer will keep drum for storage uses
- Promotional offer – buy 2 products, get a free drum of yummy biscuits
- Range of collectible drums – different images, collect the range
Our story starts in Cornwall in 1886, where master baker, John Cooper Furniss opened his first teashop in the centre of Truro. Every night, he would work into the small hours, preparing delicious gingerbread and celebrated Fairings ready to serve fresh the next day.
Today, we bake as we have always done: in Cornwall using timely recipes, quality locally sourced ingredients, driven by the history of John Copper Furniss and his passion of creating the best product possible so you can be sure that the quality of the biscuits inside match the quality of your brand on the outside.
If you have something to tell us, or something to ask us, we’d love to hear from you at the South West Business Expo on our stand 21.