Jobcentre Plus offers an extensive range of services to help you to grow and develop your business.
Our network of local Employer Advisers can provide a tailored service to find the right people for your jobs and support your local community.
Your Employer Adviser will work with you to design a bespoke package to meet your recruitment needs, including:
• providing access to pre employment training for our customers to give you a skilled workforce for your business
• providing work experience opportunities to help people gain experience to compete successfully in the local labour market
• offering a work trial for potential employees to ensure they are suited to that type of role and your company In addition we can offer more support to employers who are committed to creating opportunities for people who need extra help to succeed in the labour market.
We can signpost you to sources of advice and support that meet your business needs, including:
• how flexible working in Universal Credit will benefit your business and help your employees progress and grow in your company
• apprenticeships and traineeships to help sustain and grow your business
• helping you understand workplace pensions
• how the Disability Confident employer scheme can help your business
• adjustments in the workplace and Access to Work funding to help you support and retain workers who are disabled or have a long-term health condition
• advice and support for you and your employees if you need to make redundancies
• how employing a diverse workforce can benefit your business
• connecting you with potential funding to grow your business through our extensive partnership network
Advertise your jobs through our online service which is used by millions of people every week to find jobs.
• Register on gov.uk/advertise-job
• Post and manage jobs online 24/7, 365 days a year