Newport-headquartered Henry Howard Finance (HHF) was established in 1996 and is one of the UK’s largest independent finance houses. Its flexible and responsive finance solutions assist more than 20,000 different UKbased businesses across a variety of sectors. In 2016 alone, HHF provided finance for more than 6,000 businesses lending in excess of £150 million. In 2017 HHF was also recognised as the largest provider of
alternative finance in Wales. Today the group portfolio stands in excess of £250 million.
The group has won awards across England and Wales for innovation, technology and alternative finance products and currently employs 110 people over four locations. The firm’s geographical expansion and secured technological investments provide customers with access to leading financial solutions in the market, including ‘HowApp’, an online credit decision and deal management portal that allows users to complete a finance
agreement in as little as 20 seconds.
Henry Howard Finance Group has five business divisions that support the SME market with access to finance, equipment and commercial lending services.
– Henry Howard Asset Finance provides competitive funding for business-critical equipment, including industrial machinery, construction equipment and commercial vehicles.
– Henry Howard Vendor Finance provides access to industry leading technology, a dedicated sales support service and innovative funding facilities to support equipment vendors.
– Henry Howard Retail Finance supports retail and vendor suppliers in the shop-fitting and retail equipment market, with 20 years’ experience in finance and refinance solutions.
– Henry Howard Cashflow Finance provides invoice discounting and invoice factoring solutions for businesses looking to improve cash flow.
– Henry Howard Commercial and Property Finance specialises in commercial and property finance, property investment, crowdfunding and business loans.
Find out more about Henry Howard Finance here