Kate is an innovative and intuitive Wellbeing Practitioner who works with clients who want clarity in their personal and professional lives, who want to be free from limiting beliefs that are holding them back, free from the sometimes crippling effects of anxiety, fear and phobias. This may also include holding on to pain physically and emotionally.
Through working with Kate clients can reduce stress and tension, set and achieve goals, reduce or eliminate pain, have better relationships, opportunities, outcomes and thus move forward in life.
- Do you have a difficult decision to make?
- Are you doing the same thing and wanting different results?
- Do you want to understand how and why you may be holding yourself back?
- What’s going to happen in the future if you don’t get this sorted now?
As a Life coach / Master NLP Practitioner / Hypnotherapist / Speaker / Trainer / DISC Personality Profiler /EMDR Practitioner / Reiki Practitioner / Auricular Acupuncturist and Registered General Nurse, Kate works with clients in areas such as:
- Exam Stress
- Self Esteem
- Career Moves
- Stress reduction in your life or work Getting a better work-life balance Improved relationships
- Weight loss Stop Smoking Pain relief Phobias
Kate also works for the Young Devon Charity as an Empowering Enterprise Youth Leader, coaching, mentoring and empowering young people who are furthest away from the workplace. She is also a Partner member of Momentum South West (https://www.momentumsouthwest.co.uk/) working with companies and individuals for well being in the workplace.
Kate delivers motivational keynote speeches as well as delivering training in areas such as Mental Health Awareness in the workplace, Professional Boundaries and Personality Profiling which can increase performance and help staff understand each other better and thus achieve optimum results.